Sunday, August 26, 2007

Group Chatter

After messing around with options for a few days, I found a message board I could install and set up without any real knowledge of how it all works. But things like this are made these days with people like me in mind. So the DocSpace Forum is now open to anyone who would like to come and post and/or lurk to see what we've been distracted by lately. I'm sure we'll find some bugs and tweak a few things over the next few weeks, but overall we like the way it's turned it.

I'm contemplating some chibi Marimite and Sailor Moon avatars. Maybe by next weekend I'll have some up for people to choose from. No promises, there, though. I need to get this chapter back underway. Now that it's moving again, I don't want to give it the chance to stop.

No comments: