Monday, September 3, 2007

Paid Holiday

Ah, Labor Day. What a contradictory name for a day when we sit around and do absolutely nothing. I love it. But Doc had to work because the hospital doesn't recognize Labor Day as a holiday and actually thinks people should come in and labor for their paychecks. Sucks for her. Heheh.

For me, this was my first paid day off from a job since I landed in Georgia back in October. So I was doubly happy. So happy, in fact, that I updated "Tangled Web!" It's a small update, but an important one that hopefully won't cause me any continuity issues later on. Setsuna is such a difficult character to get a grasp on sometimes, both her personality and her history. But I'm making the first real attempt here, to be built on later down the line. As always, don't be shy with comments. Just stop by the forum or drop me an e-mail. You can even comment here if you like. ^_^

No comments: