Sunday, August 19, 2007

Sunday's Story Update

I've got the latest section of Tangled Web posted on the teasers page at DocSpace, as well as on the board at shoujo-ai.com. This part kicked my butt, but I finally got it all down on paper thanks in large part to Doc's prodding and patience (she washed all the dishes this weekend just so I could get this done. Now that's love!). She's approved it and fixed my typos, so up it goes. Like always, I love to hear people's thoughts, especially as this was a tricky section for me.

In other news, I really want to try one of the forums at ff.net. Just to see what happens. That might wind up being a project for next weekend if I don't get caught up in other things. Though I expect the people who would have any interest at all in a DocSpace forum are actually much more interested in Tangled Web and Echoes being finished first, before we start any new projects. ^_^

No comments: