Sunday, August 5, 2007

Braless Sunday

It's once again "Braless Sunday" at our house, which means little more than the laundry is being done today. We did, however, get the website up. Docspace Fanfiction is up and running, if not fully functional just yet. I'm still cleaning up our old story files so they look a little better in long-term storage. We're also trying to find all the bugs in the site layout. So far we've tried it on the three PCs in the house, all running Firefox, and we've come up two good, one bad. Monitor sizes and fonts that aren't as common as I thought seem to be the culprits, but until I get a few more folks to look at things and tell me what they see, I won't know for sure. This is one of those times when I wish I wasn't so far out of the technological loop.

The next thing I want in spite of a complete lack of technical know-how: A message board. I'll figure it out somehow. ^_^

Also for anyone interested, I recently discovered Flickr.com and have some pictures from some trips we've taken posted. Enter at your own risk. ~_^

No comments: