Sunday, April 15, 2007

Gardening 101


With all the cooking I've started doing recently, I thought I'd take up a new hobby to compliment it - herb gardening. So I got myself one of those little starter greenhouse things with the dirt pellets and little pots. The pellets puffed up just like they were supposed to, the seeds were dropped in just the way the instructions said, and the tiny greenhouse was placed in direct sunlight. Well, as much sunlight as the rainy afternoon will allow. So, now the challenge will be to see if I can actually grow something. And to see if I have the patience to wait for something to sprout.

In other news, the mini saga of my social security mess is over. Input errors they said. Nothing to be concerned over. Yeah, we'll see about that. But at least I am now legally and official back to being female.

No comments: