Monday, April 9, 2007

A Brand New Way to Ramble

Random Picture of the Day: Pie!
I like to cook (and will happily trade recipes). For Easter I made a peach pie, and me and Doc rounded it off with some vanilla ice cream. Yummy!


Random Rambling #1:
If everybody else jumped off a bridge, would you do it, too? The question may have been partly sarcastic and wholly rhetorical, but the answer nonetheless is yes, probably. In this case, the bridge is a blog, and since a lot of folks I know have one, I wanted one, too. I want to get Doc set up with one, also. It'll be fun, for me if no one else, though I think she has enough curious fans to make it worthwhile. The idea is to keep people posted a bit better on what we're doing with the stories we're working on and just to have a little fun with the randomness in our lives. I'd like to set up a small website, also, to post our fics and have someplace to store them should our usual outlets suddenly disappear. This post is the tiny little beginning of that.

So you're doing this instead of writing? And after that horrible cliffhanger you left us on? Ah, I can hear those questions coming. No, this isn't instead of writing. It's just a little side diversion while I write. Which I admit I haven't done much of lately. Real life has been kicking me in the pants rather than letting me sit and finish what I need to. But I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Hopefully it isn't a train.


No comments: